12/17/2016

Good News Spreads Fast

My Lung Cancer Survivors Super Bowl Challenge is going well. At the moment, I'm in the running for the third place prize. I'm approaching the halfway milestone of my $10,000 fundraising goal.
#RallyAroundLisa
I've turned to social media to advertise and promote my fundraiser and spread awareness. One of these methods is Thunderclap. You can help promote  my Lung Cancer Survivors Super Bowl Challenge Fundraiser. By signing up you will help share a scheduled message on Twitter, Facebook and Tumbler.
Click HERE to join my Thunderclap.

What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is a tool that lets a message be heard when you and your friends say it together. Think of it as an "online flash mob." Join a Thunderclap, and you and others will share the same message at the same time, spreading an idea through Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr that cannot be ignored.

I need the support of 100 people before December 26. With Thunderclap, I'm not asking for donations. I just need 100 people to go to my Thunderclap and click "Support". That's it. If I reach 100 clicks to support me, my Super Bowl Challenge will blast out over social media, one time, at the same time. There is potential of sharing my fundraiser with thousands of thousands of people. 
Click HERE to join my Thunderclap.
Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are always welcome.