8/26/2021

Surviving August Again

 https://peacelungshappiness.blogspot.com/2021/08/surviving-august-again.html?m=1


The month of August never ceases to amaze me. Another August, another set of potentially life altering medical decisions.


Simply put...I survived another August.


With amazing friends, family, an inpatient medical care team, friends that are more like family and a network n of individuals across the country, I managed to survive haemoptysis (coughing up blood), 

kidney failure, afib, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, acute hypoxemic respiratory failure, pneumonitis, pneumonia and a list of other ailments without being placed on a ventilator or life support. And all without the risk of life threatening procedures.


During this ordeal, I video previewed, negotiated and bought my forever dream house in Ohio, all from my Colorado Springs, CO hospital bed.


Never stop planning ahead. I'm 110% sure the thought of the future and life in that house with Calvin and Laynie is what pulled me through most of my hospital stay.

I manifested this happiness, by god, I'm going to be around to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are always welcome.