5/25/2016

It's Not Hard To Say Goodbye

I had my follow up appointment with my radiation oncologist, Dr. Ridings, today. She evaluated my spine and said we can say goodbye and there are no additional appointments needed.

My spine may still be weak and it is still healing.  So no running until August 1.  But I'm cleared for non-jarring aerobic activity until then.  The elliptical has always been intimidating to me.  But it may be my new friend.

Goodbye Radiation Oncology and Dr. Ridings

Today was my first (and last) appointment at the new office.  This is not "so long".  This is huge THANK YOU and a bigger GOODBYE to Dr. Ridings and the Memorial Hospital Oncology Radiology Department.

6 comments:

  1. We will pretend run the 5k. And...the elliptical is my friend so maybe I can introduce you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I can't wait to meet you at Centennial Park on June 11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be so nice to meet in person.

      Delete
    2. It will be so nice to meet in person.

      Delete

Comments and questions are always welcome.