4/02/2019

This Is Me

My Medical Apocalypse has allowed me to connect with many people and communities on many levels.  I've been able to find others with similarities to my own experiences when they share their fights and struggles.

When I find these connections it makes my own fight and struggles a little easier.  Knowing I'm not the only one helps me. Hearing and learning about others surviving stage IV Lung Cancer, recovering from stroke and living with Moyamoya gives me a sense of community,  guidance to face difficult situations and inspiration to carry on.

This Is Me is my latest article for Lungcancer.net.  it touches on how finding people that share their stories can inspire and unite individuals and communities.

Click HERE to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are always welcome.