7/03/2019

Here WEGO


I started blogging about my experiences of being diagnosed and living with terminal stage IV lung cancer in 2016, approximately six months after my diagnosis.  I continued to blog as I was diagnosed in 2017 with Moyamoya, an incurable ultra rare brain disease, and after my hemorrhagic stroke.

The stroke was my third major life threatening incident in just over two years.  Somebody referred to my multiple diagnoses, struggles and deficits as a "medical apocalypse".  That term was more than accurate. I amended the name of my Peace Lungs and Happiness blog in 2018 to it's current title, Peace Lungs and Happiness: Anatomy of a Medical Apocalypse.

After three years of blogging, I am a nominee for the 2019 Best in Show Blog at the WEGO Health Awards.  It's an honor to be among my fellow nominees for this award.
About the WEGO Awards:
The WEGO Health Awards program was created to recognize and honor those making a difference in the online health community. It provides the opportunity for community members to thank and support the Patient Leaders and patient-centric initiatives they admire. Since its inception in 2011, the WEGO Health Awards have proven to be one of the best ways to connect the healthcare industry with top patient influencers. It is the only awards program that recognizes Patient Leaders across all condition areas and platforms, with over 4,000 nominations in 2018 alone!

I need your endorsement.
Winning this award will bring opportunities for me to present my story to others, promote patient advocacy and to share my patient expertise on patient panels, roundtables and at conferences while working with lung cancer, neurology and brain injury industry leaders.

At the end of July, the top three endorsed nominees in my category become automatic finalists for the award.

Please click HERE or go to https://awards.wegohealth.com/nominees/15977 to view my WEGO Patient Leader Profile.  From there you can endorse my nomination by clicking the Endorse Lisa Moran button under my profile pic.
Lisa Moran's Patient Leader Profile on the WEGO website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are always welcome.